Happy Easter Weekend!

Thursday, April 05, 2007


"My Sweet Lord" is, of course, getting much more publicity because people protested it and the museum decided to cancel the exhibit.

If there was a Jesus of Nazareth, he was probably black, so, technically, this is probably a more accurate depiction of him than the pasty white long haired figure with a halo that we grew up with.

But was he delicious? Sadly, we will never know. The shroud of Turin was unfortunately devoid of any chocolately goodness.

As for the medium chosen by the artist, I'm more of a milk chocolate fan, but I can certainly approve of my brothers and sisters who prefer the dark chocolate.

Whatever your preference, please go out and celebrate the return of our Sweet Lord with the chocolate of your choice. Amen!

12 comments:

That ain't no black man lookee his dick

Nice of you to find the racial stereotype in the Easter story.

Toyi said...

MY EYES!!!

Hojo said...

When have you seen a white carpenter? Jesus was definitely not a caucasian fellow.

The Angry Piper said...

Much...too....offensive....
Eyes...bleeding.....!

Anonymous said...

silent

I see plently of white carpenters. Ask Murk about Clint and the Misfits.

Toyi said...

well helloOOOO he is naked, and is made out of chocolate... robotic voice... WE MUST RUN FROM TEMTATION!!!

Hahahahahah! I had at least 5 perverted things come to my mind but alas, it is Jesus. And even though Tori Amos was madly in love with him (she sings about getting off while thnking about him), I think that Jesus would not approve of my wanting to taste.

I wonder if it is hollow . . . like most men.

Toyi said...

the only way to find out is trying it... so go ahead Malach lol

Got a ball peen hammer?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0