For real; ways of "teaching" are different from generation to generation, do they work?

Monday, April 30, 2007

uhmm, the other day I noticed my cousin in law (cousin's wife) she was taking dinner with my nephew and Niece, I crossed toward the kitchen and the kids were having a complete party while eating... they were screaming, they were laughing and almost daring to jump from the dinning table while eating. All I could hear was their mother whispering "Quiet, quiet,quiet" and they just kept going (I think they didn't even hear her with all that noise they were doing).

Well, I aproached to the kitchen window looked at the sky, a thought came to me... "Wow My brother and I are quiet while eating, very quiet... what made the difference back then? what made us be so quiet at the dinning table?..." then my memory answered clearly after some melancolic period of time... there is an answer, the answer is..."oh that salvadorean tortilla hitting our forehead on it's plain side followed by a "SHUT UP" every time we opened our mouths lol" oh man should I thank my stepmother? eh eh eh eh eh

3 comments:

Threaten the kids, is what Malach does.

Toyi said...

hey hey Granny was good too, she ran after us but obviously there was a point where age made a difference in distance, but there she was when her effective fire arm kicked in, she would throw her flip flop... man I wonder how she got so good at it eh eh

Tainted~Love said...

Nothing a like a little "Shut Up" (or as my mother put it) "Shut the Fuck Up or I'll make you" to get the kids in line.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0