The Wand of Suck

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Obama
Wow, how scared is Republican Party of Barack Obama? This entire garbage about Rev. Wright and his "influence" on Obama is way overplayed. I am even hearing these neo con media guys promoting Hillary, they now they can beat her.

Seriously, this is not important, it is typical political bullshit. If we are going to label Obama as broken because of this relationship, we should list every Catholic as broken for continuing to support a religion that hid sex abusers and pedophiles. You need to go after the Bush family and 40 year relationship with the bin Laden family. Or how about John McCain and he hatred for the Vietnamese because of they years he spent as a POW; yeah you like that jump of assumption, don't you. It is the same jump one makes about Obama and Wright.

How about Malach and his love of Gangsta Rap. Or Toyi her love of Death Metal. Please do not make Hillary the candidate for the Democratic Party, you will lose.

The Wand of Suck
This blog sucks, I am renaming it The Wand of Suck unless you can prove me otherwise. What happened to the Rants? What happened to the Tales of WoW? What happened to the funny editorials? Biographical stories of life? The reviews of movies and books. This place sucks. IT SUCKS!!! It it has become a self indulgent place of idiocy. It no longer meets my approval!

I am Malach and I am partly to blame.

14 comments:

AngryMan said...

Wow, Malach got angry. And we didn't even frack him over on his mortgage.

FreeOscar said...

It sucks because there are never pics of tits.
PICS OF TITS!
PICS OF TITS!
YES WE CAN!
YES WE CAN!

Toyi said...

I see what you say but when there are good posts people don't comment so....o-0
the autors never know if the post was really interesting or not.

I completely agree with Toyi and C. Rag

The Angry Piper said...

I agree with pics of tits. Toyi: I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Christopher said...

Malach,

You started it with endless you tube garbage.

If you'd like, I can ban you and you'll never have to be here again.

Hence saying I was partly to blame. So let fix this stupid blog, it has lost readership by more than 50%

Christopher said...

I bet if you cross check the IP addresses, the ones who left are now reading your blog instead.

What the fuck is your problem about Obama? Is he your lover or something?

First off, I am a Catholic. BUT, I never claimed some pedophile priest was my best friend and mentor like Obama did.

So, people who work for the Post Office support mass murder?

No, you ignorant wretch. Obama credited this guy as his mentor, advisor and spiritual leader.

Did you watch his speech at the NAACP live? If the Rev is his mentor, jeez....

You asshole freako liberals have been torching Republicans for 8 years because of Bush. Now one of your own is a stupid idiot and you cry!!!! Oh this is rich. Go on. Cry about how this blog sucks because no one likes your terrorist muslim anti-American bitch of an oreo cookie.

I have no problem with Dick Biggman, I wouldn't publish if I didn't think it was mostly entertaining, you might be right on the traffic issue, this blog has gone from 400 unique views a day fairly consistently last summer to abou 270. My site has gone from about 600 to 850. So, yeah I might have siphoned some of it. But I also have a number of readers who don't come here. I also direct the MOST traffic here if you look at the stats.

Wow indeed. What a bunch of bitching babies! Get it together people.

I shall now go return to my corner and rock.

Um, yeah. If you can do better, post here.

Um, Malach, you REpublish Dick Bigman. Captain and I publish it.

Yeah, I like Biggman most of the time, and think it's funny.

I am glad I posted this as recent articles have been better.

As for the Barack, I cleared with up with you yesterday, this post was not directed at you.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0