New Web Series: CHOAS DRAGOON!!!

Saturday, May 03, 2008




My name is Choas and this is my adventures. When I was five years old, I saw my first Final Fantasy Video Game. It made me want to be and angry knight who betrayed the main character. So, I watched wrestling.

Then, there came the internet. I joined a wrestling forum and a Final Fantasy forum and a cartoon formum. I made the best of it. I misspelled my name. I wanted to type CHAOS DRAGOON. I knew what a DRAGOON was because in Final Fantasy 3 one of the characters was an angry knight who betrayed the main character, just like me. He was called a DRAGOOOOON. Unfortunately, is misspelled CHAOS. Then, I became CHOAS DRAGOON!!!!!

Da da data da ta dadadadad ta da! Ta da! Dee da da da da daaaaaa!

That's my CHOAS TRIUMPH MARCH THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly told losers how it is. No, I did not misspell my name. I like CHOAS better. Then some guy made fun of me by saying my mane meant 'your ass dragon', like I was a hot gay knight who betrays the main character, which is cool, but I'm not gay. I'd do a chick in the ass, but not some dude. CHOAS is all man and ain't a gay guy, but gay guys are okay and some give killer back rubs.

Yo, then I found UFC like fifteen years AFTER it started and I pretended to be a fan since it started even though I was like 2 years old when it started because I'm like ten years old now. After watching UFC I feel like a badass. I just know that after I watch that I could do the same thing to any motherfucker who looks at me sidewise because I have a daemon avatar and a high school diploma.

Other people's stuff sucks, and so one day I decided to make fun of Dick Bigman because I'm so smart and UFC has made me strong and smart. When a fight gets rough, I take it to the ground, kid!!!!!! CHOAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS DRAGOON!

So Malach said this blog sucks, so to make it better I figure I'd post about how how BAD this stuff sucks. Now, I wrote a UFC article too. Talk about being an angry knight who betrays the main character!!!! I ROCK!!!!!!

My favorite UFC character is The UNDERTAKER!!!! because he is like a Dragoon who betrays the main character angrily.

So, be hardcore and drop it like it's hot and watch UFC, keep playing Final Fantasy and don't read Dick Bigman cuz sex jokes aren't funny, they're immature. I bet Randy Cochure from UFC would agree. Yo! Keep it real, pop your collar and YO! CHOAS!!!!!

8 comments:

Choas_Dragoon said...

That was epic... I can't stop laughing.

This is even funnier because I've only played about 30 minutes off FF7, and that's all the fantasy I've played. How long have you been saving this?

Naw, just made it up for you today, bud.

I'm glad you're a good sport about it. So many kids get all pissed. You? You have a good sense of humor.

Choas_Dragoon said...

I would be thankful of the comment about having a good sense of humor if it wasn't come from the guy who helps make Biggman. :P

Ummmm.

I don't have any involvement except for owning Third Ops.

I let people post what they want.

Maybe you did get upset? Sorry, little guy!

Oh. My. God.

I was reading this with a confused look on my face.

Until I read the "Posted by."

Then I laughed out loud.

Bravo Doctor. Bravo.

Like I said, Choharasss, I love you too.

NEW DICK BIGGMAN COMING THIS WEEK!

I'll be sure to write in a special message for you, fuckface.

I am still waiting for the Choas Biggman Parody . . . Maybe I will have to get off my ass, and do a FatBug Biggman crossover.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0