The Empire Hyundai Strikes Back

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another complaint about Rick Torres and Empire Hyundai in the comments section. Bears reprinting.

Company DetailsLocation: Fall River, MAFounders: Richard R. Torres, 41
Website: www.empirehyundai.com
Year Started: January 2000
Initial Investment: $200K
Turned a Profit: 2000
First Million: 2002
2002 Sales: $18.4M
2006 Sales: $60.7MNumber of Employees:
Day 1: 9
2006: 85
2007: 111*

Anonymous said...
I visited Empire Hyundai on Saturday, June 30th, 2007 to inquire about a Hyundai Accent and here is my experience: They advertised in the Pro Jo on Wednesday of that week about a Hyundai Accent. "Carol" was there to greet me when I arrived. After taking my contact info (she wanted my SS# too if you can believe that!) she acted ignorant about the advertisement and we proceeded to have a nonsensical discussion about what I wanted. When I told her I wanted the Hyundai Accent advertised, she kept on trying to ask me what features I wanted in this vehicle. I finally told her that I had the ad in my car, that there was a vehicle stock number listed in the ad, and that I had called earlier to confirm that the car was still available. I had to go out to the car and actually produce the ad. She took the newspaper to the backroom (I never got it back) and 15-20 minutes later (everything seems to take forever...) she comes back to the showroom dangling a set of keys that has a tag on it that matches the stock number in the ad. Great, I think, we're getting somewhere. Nope. She insists on taking me out to some remote lot where there are similar Hyundai Accents, some at the same sticker price, although the one she showed me was a standard transmission vehicle worth $1000 less. She kept mentioning that this vehicle had no power mirrors, no this or that, didn't I really want those features? I just stated that I came there to test drive the car in the ad. She goes back into the backroom leaving me outside with this vehicle and comes back 15 minutes later claiming that they can't "find" the vehicle advertised in the paper. MMmmm - she just showed me the keys with the stock number tag on it. Then she says we can take a vehicle and drive over to their sister location in some other City, because that must be where the advertised vehicle is! So much time has gone by that I now must return home to get my son to his job and when I tell her this, she wants me to take her in one of the Empire cars (Accent?) to go do this chore in Westport. And then, she needs to disappear again! So I go back to my car and take off. She has the nerve to call my cell phone and home phone trying to get me to come back! Then I get an email from Empire. Let me tell you, Empire Hyundai is the epitome of immoral questionable (illegal?) practices.

I would never ever do business with this company under any circumstances.

Use the business info above and bad press these creeps out of town.

6 comments:

When it your revenge in "Return of the Murki"?

When it your revenge in "Return of the Murki"?

Toyi said...

let me give you some hope Murki, if you are a great son of God... they will get God's wrath muahahahahaha that is his promise to his beloved children. I am reading the bible from start and I am up to book of 2 Cronicles and so far God hasn't broken any of his promises ... that will be a relaying fact for your revenge eh eh

AngryMan said...

You are a liar and will be sued for defamation!

Toyi,

I'm on Proverbs right now.

This will be my third time through. Are you seeing 'end of days' as well?

Toyi said...

^ you mean the movie "end of days?" uhh that movie sucked, I watched it back then by accident in some friend's house. you really had to have zero bible knowledge or naive believes to like that movie... or try hard to ignore the the blunder to enjoy it eh eh

Proverbs is a very wise book!!

I have red bible so many times, but this is the time that I am reading it in order, I admit reading it in order make me understand lot about the whys y have red further more in other times.

Let me tell you, one of my favorite movies is "Devil's advocate" Oh My goodness, that movie really shows the real life devil blunder, starting with the fact that devil is not a dinosaur you fight physically, spirituality is something wayyyyyyyyyyy more complex and incomprehensible lol
I know lots of Christians hated that movie cause they found it very blasphemous but sometimes we need to see, read and understand how the enemy works to avoid falling on his traps and movies like that are called by me "stones" because like Jesus once said "if none of my brothers speak about the gospel... the stones will"

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0