My thoughts on the secret of life

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Ahhhh my beloved brother(s) and sister(s). How I have missed you . I know.....you haven't missed me. But believe me, I have certainly missed all of you. And there are new faces here who haven't yet met me but I say to you, I miss you too.



Even though I do not have very much strength, I wanted to respond to Murk's call. I apologize for the lengthy delay in getting to this.....but my time is valuable and I tend to use it in other ways as of late.


The Secret
So, Murk says he holds the secret to life. Well good friends, I say this: The secret to life isn't "The Secret". I've read the book and it's pretty much another person stealing the ideas of greater minds. Tacky if you ask me. Don't get me wrong. The idea behind it is actually important in many ways but the reality of the actual book....it's a scam. If you want to read a book that isn't a scam, I suggest "The Four Agreements".

What is the secret? I know what the secret is and it's for you to figure it out on your own. I'm not trying to be arrogant or rude, it's just part of the truth. You see, I can tell you the secret and then you would say, "Bullshit. That can't be the secret." Well, it wouldn't be unless you've lived it and came to that answer on your own. (Wow - I sound like Murk. YUCK!)

But here is a hint: It's bigger than the ocean. Okay - Another clue: Part of the secret is it has to do with your attitude. No, this isn't a hippy-bug-eater-notion. It's one of the truths.

The meaning of life.....well....the meaning of life is the same as the secret from one degree to another. The secret is the meaning and the meaning is the secret. You can't know one without the other. You don't have to believe that and I invite you to challenge the notion.

Why am I being so cryptic? Because my truth is not your truth and your truth may only hold half of mine. It isn't necessarily "what" we believe but how we come to the conclusion of the belief. It's the "how".......oops...I revealed another clue. But even with that said, how we reach the answers may take longer for some than for others. Some may never know while others simply meander blissfully content with their knowledge. Oh but believe me, there are many who believe the lie without allowing room for growth and those are the ones that I worry about. If you do not allow for an openness, than you are starving yourself from spiritual fruits that are meant to nourish you. Damn - another clue.

Murk also invited doubters. Murk could never get doubt from me. It isn't in my nature to doubt that which I know to be true. And as Murk also said, I do not have hard evidence of my knowledge in which to debate anyone however, I can still debate a person and lead them to their own truth. Or I could simply invade your mind and change it for you. That was a joke.

Indeed Murk, Malach and Spacefarmer have worked many years on their valuable project and I for one can attest to it. My hope is that one day their project will spring forward and gain the recognition it deserves. I also hope that it will become the beacon that they have sought to make it and that people will flow there to find guidance for their journey. Some of you may be thinking, "Seriously? Are you talking about the same people??" Yes. Without a doubt, my friends, they are more than they seem and I know them to be very generous in their hearts as well as in their souls. (Oh - did I just ruin that for you guys?) Perhaps one day, I will be able to provide more assistance on that project but until then, I can only contribute what little time I have here.

It is a long road...finding the answers. But I believe that it will come and now I invite you dwellers of the blogsphere to seek it out. What is the secret to life? What is the meaning of it all? Come tell us what you find and enjoy your journey.

I hold the secret to life and so do you.

6 comments:

Christopher said...

The secret cannot be transmitted by words alone. But words can spark someone to seach.

Toyi said...

The only Truth I know is that there is "The truth" and his name is God and he wants us to forget about our own strenghts and get back to his arms

Have a great day! ^ - ^

C: Yes - I agree with that. Based on your experience, can you elaberate on the other ways that the secret can be found?

T: Yes - I agree with almost all of that minus the part where He wants us to forget our own strength. I have found that He would never want us to forget but instead be humbled by His strength. Can you share your with us how you came to that truth?

Nice to see you back. How's life? Brandon? Wee one?

Toyi said...

about the streinght thought (I understand what you are referring to),I was going a bit deeper than that I will say he gave us the streinght so is still his. what we are is not because of us... the creature is still the creator's piece and streinght and all what the creature is can't be on it's own now or the future.

How I found the truth? I will say The truth found me, God set his word and as he says... paying attention to "The" word will generate faith in you if you have a humbled heart then you repent for going away from his arms and baptize so your sins can be washed away then the holly spirit comes to live in you and God reveals to you more and more every day until you die "Happy", Truth can't be discovered, the truth is revealed to you.

well this is my perception and how is writen in the word of God, I will say works without questions (get it?) without questions.

COOL POST

Oh Toyi, I always enjoy your thoughts on faith. Even when I don't agree with you, I think that your passion is beautiful.

Hey Mal - I will post a blog soon explaing where I've been and how everyone is doing.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0