Iconic and legendary but fading

Sunday, July 13, 2008

So...for crap and giggles (because I'm very irritable when I'm constipated), I was looking up info on Bettie Page tonight and came across an interview that she did in 1997. However, she did not want her face to be seen as she prefers that she be remembered for who she was and not as she is now.

Anyway....the interview, as interesting as it was, wasn't what caught my attention. Brothers and sisters, I give you this Wow exclusive.....Bettie Page is ill. Below is the interview and then HERE is the link to the youtube.com site where the interviewer asks for us to pray for her ailing health in the comments section (6 hours ago as of now).



I'm a very big fan of Ms. Bettie Page and can't tell you all what a remarkable woman she is. She's had many trials that she overcame and yet she remained such a humble person who's devout relationship with God is inspiring to me.

Let us give strength to her during her battle with her health and remember her beauty and inspiration in the art world of photography and film.

3 comments:

Who knew Bettie Page was still alive? She should have died in a blaze of glory, drugs, and debauchery, like Jane Mansfield.

The Angry Piper said...

JM: I love Bette Page. And I'm not at all into bondage or spanking or any of that shit.
But Bettie was great.
Nice rack, too.

Toyi said...

she was pretty and sexy indeed
puts up all the great sexy brunnets like mua

eh eh

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0