Tequilla Mockingbird: Useless Netslut or Overcompensating Loser

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here's a religious rant for you sweetheart.

There's a woman poster on here who likes to make snide comments to everyone except her internet chat boyfriend who shall remain nameless. No, no one told me who was having cyber sex with you, honey. It was quite obvious. No, I'm not jealous. I have all I can handle in real life.

I live my life in the world and come here occasionally to manage a service for some of my friends. So, that's what I intend to do. I've asked for people to contribute some slightly longer, less google search oriented stuff.

I've also come to ask people like Tequilla Mockingbird to shut the fuck up about their own fake (and pathetic, even when fake) lives.

Now, put the doll down before you behead it, darling. I'm a fictional character myself. I am much hated by many people. But, I'm not real and I'm not a wanna be home wrecker.

Why have I chosen you as my adversary? Why not? The Angry Veteran is to gay for his liberal life, the Piper is too scared to match wits and Malach is too dumb. You are a silly slut, but maybe you can be a worthy match.

As for religious rants, yes, Toyi and YPG are free to do battle. At least religion matters more than your pre-menopausal libido.

I argue politics mostly and only hit up religion when people are judgemental. Or, in your case, just fucking mental. What meds are you on, btw hon? I want to avoid them.

So, have at it, you moistened cock wipe.

10 comments:

The Angry Piper said...

OK, who spilled the beans about me and Tequila's cybersex sessions????
What the FUCK???!!!

Christopher said...

You TOO???? DAMN cheating WHORE!!!!

Toyi said...

But you know I tried this before and I get my mouth shut, I even get it shut when I am not talking about God ...o-0

Well I admit I am going through a lot righ now, I am training at my new job and I also have friends from another country and on top of that I am learning to type to speed light and also bringing some training work home to memorize, please allow me at least some good 15 days before I get back to normal...o-0

Wow Doc, did you forget to take your meds again.

maybe you should start hitting the booze again. youre blatantly angry and bitter at how sad your life has turned out, and projecting that on to me.

since you have such a raging hard on for religion, i'll remind you that jesus had some shit that is applicable: "let he who is without sin throw the first stone." maybe you should seek his guidance about not being such a dick.

and no, my life is not fake. it's one reason why i post pictures, to prove the validity of my adventures. i get that your life is so bereft of joy, you couldnt possibly imagine someone living life to its fullest. and if you cant believe what i write to be truth, then dont read it.

and frankly, i dont have time for petty internet fueds. obviously your life is so pathetic that you do. well, have fun with that champ!

Hojo said...

God dammit, only one man can solve this problem.

Where's bennie goodman?

Moooooog35 said...

Wow.

You can almost cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Hey TM,

Now, post that.

That's what we want!

I'm setting you up for a great scathing article.

I have a history of that.

If you don't want to play, then fine.

It, I'm sure will drive traffic to your blog.

It's a mean plan, but it always works.

if i did a scathing article on you- and have no doubts i could... i mean, come on, youre barely stable enough to not go on a murder suicide rampage at the mall.. there's just SO much to work with- that would drive traffic here and to your blog.

i'm pretty sure that's what you wanted, thus i'm not giving it you to. why else would you go off about something so petty? unless youre THAT much of a lunatic, which could be true. so either you are a psychotic failwaste or you are just a transparent attention whore. either way, you are obviously not worth my time.

the main reason i responded to your latest comment was to point out what a dumb sack of shit you are. it's hillarious, you bitched in the post before last about people posting youtube vids... guess what the post of yours was before that? A YOUTUBE VID! good job being a hypocrite.

Correct on all accounts!

Perfect!

It worked.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0