Learn To Resurect the Dead (blog)

Monday, June 16, 2008

A grave illness is infecting this blog. The ammount of one line, picture based crap and you tube shlep is ruining readership.

I invite you of creative minds to resurect the blog by please trying to post creative or thought prevoking articles. Humor. Longer posts about relevant topics. Entertaining posts with words.

We can all find images and you tube clips on our own now.

I beg the creative among you, indeed I challenge you to bring fresh life to this blog. Get some fiction, or comedy or insightful commentary up and promote your work here as well as at your own blogs. Cross post. Link to here. Invite blog buddies to read.

Our readership has dropped and our writing has dropped off.

I won't throw angst or acussations. We're all in this. We want to be heard, so make something you would want others to see, think about and ponder.

A plea from a hard working company man.

Yours Truly

Dr. Robert J. Murk

6 comments:

we probably need more rambling religious diatribes too, right?

AngryMan said...

I'll start cross-posting ROYTERS.

I like the insults I post about the Angry Piper though, I got few more

Tequilla,

Why do people who fear HELL always say stuff like that? We all know you're a 'bad girl'. And it's obvious some of the blogmates here are FACINATED by that, but I'm not.

You try way too hard.

Christopher said...

Mommy?

facinated? i dont think that's a word, chief!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0