Drugs

Sunday, March 23, 2008

People take drugs. A drug is any substance intentionally taken into the body by any means necessary. Drugs can be simple vitamins, coffee, asprin but usually stuff that gets you high.

Many people abuse drugs for many reasons. Young people should not take drugs because they have a long life to live and they can't make bad choices too early. Some people are affected by people they know who are taking drugs. Drugs hurt everyone, not the person who does them.

I will decide not to take drugs in my life for my family and friends and so that I can live the best way possible. Peer pressure is also a reason why people do drugs.

Drugs have been a problem in America since they were invented. The government spends hard earned money fighting drugs. Sometimes people do them to escape their lives.

Some drugs actually help people, like antibiotics and asprin or other drugs. Hospitals sometimes get stolen from for drugs, and so do pharmacies. Wake up, America!

If you are doing drugs, there are a few places that can help. Tell a friend or adult, maybe a police man or your doctor and get help now before it's too late. You can live a healthy life if you stay off drugs.

17 comments:

Drugs for Malach:

Pepsi
Tacos
Occasional Asprin
Protein Drinks
and Green Tea.

normally a drug post wouldnt concern me or make me introspective... but i think it, in combination with the weed, is making me paraniod.

thanks for posting something so thought provoking.

I made4 an awesome impact with my awesome psa.

FreeOscar said...

You guys should do a PSA for this one & a PSA for Jonetown about drinking the cool-aide.

Drugs = Jonestown

I've been to Jonestown. You got a problem with that? I got high with a goat once.

The Angry Piper said...

OK, Dude, What the fuck is going on with you?

AngryGinger said...

I really want red cool-aide.

Piper,

Relax big guy. It's a joke. There is nothing wrong with me and no I am not on drugs. You get freaked out by Cona's wedding or something?

Toyi said...

wow, that looks like some great advise for middle schoolers, or that is how I felt reading it.. but not bad... is always good to tell what is wrong.

I have never, ever done any drugs.

True story.

Okay,

It's a sarcastic PSA people. I'm being silly. It's just a joke.

WTF?

Did I completely miss with this scud missile of a joke or what?

If this were posted on the Onion, people would have laughed, but here at the WoW, it's never a joke. No no no...

Okay let's really over state the point here. I thought it would be funny to write a dumb PSA about drugs in the style of a High School (no fucking pun intended) student who is just saying a bunch of shit to get out of doing a real presentation.

Cheech and Chong would have gotten rave reviews. This is GOLD, man, GOLD!

Humor wasted. Just get the trash barrel and sweep up the pieces...

I should have been a lawyer.

I'm still here. Waiting for my drugs.

Drugs = You People

Yeah, shave my loins, bitches.

See my most recent post for further discussion.

Viva La Montagne!

I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg, I want and Easter Egg!

Easter was named after a month in the ancient Germanic Calendar.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0