Refuse to Buy Into the Obama Hype

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Every once in a while someone takes their responsibility as a voter seriously and actually does a little research. This is one of those times. I know reading is wicked hard. I know actually comparing candidates based on FACTS as opposed to how well they smile for the camera while promising to give you a reach around every Christmas is not very fun, because it's almost like doing taxes, or other stuff grown-ups have to do.

So here you go. Someone else actually did the heavy lifting and all you have to do is skim through it to the end and get a clue about what two of these people have actually done while they were in office.

Draw your own conclusions.

I personally have less respect for someone who wastes times passing resolutions as opposed to actual legislation, but that's just me.

4 comments:

RACIST!

Dr. Mantodea said...

Read fucking article.

No - I'm just me. You're Dr. Mantodea.

The more I learn about Obama, the more I think that he would make a good President. I never did jump on the Hilary bus. I mean, I respect the woman for paving the way but she isn't what I would consider qualified enough to undue the crap that Bush has done both here in the States as well as Globally.

Thanks for the link DM.

The Angry Piper said...

Obama's got the bug vote now. That's one powerful fucking lobby.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0