It's McCain or Nothing

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm sorry. If you vote along party lines and are a Democrat, you are doing yourself a terrible injustice. Without Edwards, you are left with two special interest lunatics with no loyalty to you, your nation or your party.

Joh McCain is frequently a negotiator between the two warring factions. He's a moderate. He's sensible. He has the most experience and he's well liked internationally. Obama and Clinton have made enemies on both sides of the aisle.

Not to mention, Hillary's face? Obama's poor fashion sense? Is this what we want? McCain may be old and ugly, but he's a veteran of two wars, nearly died when an aircraft carrier blew up, and has fought in the trenches of the senate for many many years.

He's Eco-friendly, doesn't make a fuss about pro-choice, is in favor of levying taxes on big business and demanding corporate responsibility. He's so moderate, conservatives hate him. Please, don't be stupid and vote Hillary or Bamalama. Please. I know you're loyal, but DON'T fall for their lies.

5 comments:

I voted for Nell Carter cause she's a black woman

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with ya Christo; if for no other reason than the dearth of election posts we have going on here on WOW.

I voted for McCain in a past primary (though not this year)and I don't just vote along party lines.

I wasn't too sure where I was going to go this year, so I just started watching debates. And, I have to just say that Clinton has impressed me. She seems to be the candidate with the best grasp of the facts and the most concrete positions.

In the big picture though, I'd vote for either Clinton or Obama over McCain in the general election.

I have great respect for Senator McCain as a veteran and a public servant; but he's not my choice this time around.

It is funny to listen to these right wing talk show hosts, Limbaugh, Coulter, Howie Carr, etc, blast McCain like they are blasting Obama and Clinton

See your right, this actually a good move by the GOP

Insanity.

I'm voting no confidence.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0