This Just In...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You suck.

Nope. I'm dead serious.

We've all been discussing it and we're pretty sure that you blow, bite the big one and are indeed grodie to the max. It's because we care about you that we let you know. Most of your other friends are too busy hitting on your significant other to even take notice.

Why? You never post here anymore, and when you do it's stupid self indulgent me fuck stuff of gayness, except for the chick who posts the humpday jokes. Now those are good. But everyone else... you're a lame piece of lame cake with a glass of douche baggity sauce on the side.

The solution? Post some cool shit for the people, todos! Bing! Problem solved. You get your hair back, your dog back, your house back and your half back. In short, you will be cool again... or at least we'll pretend you are so you can get back to feeling like you're worth something.

2 comments:

I agree, you suck

Toyi said...

Can I have my man back, so I can totally get distracted from this place again?

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0