The Secret Life of the American Family

Monday, July 20, 2009

The laundry never gets aired but every family has weird crap. In speaking with a cross section of people from all ages, shit gets weird when family is involved. The normal vision of a family is a fabrication. Families are never normal. Some are cut throat corporate style families, some are like cults, some like secret clubs, others like dictatorships.

And oddly, the more normal the outward facade, the creepier the innards. The Murks have a very open media style of public relations. everyone knows we're nuts and we pay a social price for that. But when I examine the secret lives of other families, I see that oh my fucking GOD are they twisted. The less you see going wrong, the more they seem to have hidden.

I used to laugh at the old cliche made for TV movies. People ain't like that, I'd think. Families in my view were more like sitcoms. Brash blabbermouths and idiots acting out their inner oaf daily while the neighbors looked on in disgust. But NO!

Those neighbors, the normals? They be fucked up kids! They pull the blinds and bury the bodies in the woodshed. What, I made like 1/3 of a century before I got the inside scoop that Mr. and Mrs. Apple Pie are secret necrophiliacs or pill poppers or sadists. I mean, I saw some weird families growing up, but I assumed I just got lucky and saw ome cool dirt, but hey man, it's everywhere! WOW!

All the old sayings about people seem to be coming true, much to my dismay and delight. I'm dismayed because I swore anyone older than me was dumb, but I'm delighted to know that they were right but they're FUCKING CRACKED homey!

Ever watch cops and wonder where they find these people? THAT'S US!!!! Holy hot fucking shit balls! That's what we really are and we just make everything seem prettier in our minds so we don't feel like swine rolling in shit.

Keep an eye open and watch even the highbrows go trailer park. Open the eyes and see it.

Why am I bothering to post this? Dunno. I honestly thought the human race had some nobility. But no! Joy! We're all just grunting shit processing machines with bad teeth and acne! Now that is awesome. Indeed, sir. Indeed.

2 comments:

No reason to be upset cause I asked you to stick a glass coke bottle up my bum.

Commander Zaius said...

I honestly thought the human race had some nobility. But no! Joy!

I tend to agree, humans a disgusting clutch of naked apes which are more than likely a evolutionary mistake. But there are a few out trying their best to make a difference.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0