Attention Idiots

Monday, April 07, 2008

This is another clothing optional article from the mind of Chris Morris.

I watched 3:10 to Yuma. I won't go into details, but much like the Movie HEAT, the cast does wonders with nickel pulp novel script. BUT, I was definitely struck by the be man who Played Charlie Prince.

Ben Foster alert level has been raised to orange, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004936/

Be on the lokout for this guy. He's a tremendous actor. Sign him up on your fantasy actors team today.

In other news, Plymouth MA is trying like hell to start up a movie production economy. Well, hello Plymouth. I write scripts, I direct, I edit and I produce. Have your people call my people.

5 comments:

Dude, Henry Hooker died on my birthday.

I guess we won't be stopping at his ranch so you can sleep of the exhaustion and fever caused by your tuburculosis.

I saw the Plymouth Rock Studios marketing. I'm in on that shit with you.

BTW: new Dick Biggman tomorrow.

BUY A KETTLEBELL!

FreeOscar said...

I will do anything on a director's couch to get a part.

FreeOscar said...

I mean anything.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0