Yet more change!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008


Today I realize, that while I am still a Veteran, I am no longer Angry. Today, I have hope. I know that soon I will not be living under the Administration that lied us into war and sent so many of my fellow soldiers to death. So, in catharsis, I am letting go of my moniker of The Angry Veteran.
I'm not sure what handle I should use, so Im just going to combine my age (Generation X)and my occupation (Attorney, or "Esquire") with a little play on words. Generation Xsquire, or Gen Xsq. for short. There, I feel better.
Perhaps I'll even start a new blog.

4 comments:

Toyi said...

I live by hope...

hopa is the unphysical cure for anything.

Yeah me! I was the first comment on the new blog!!

Wow, Barack Become Presindent and Joy spread across the land

Like a butterfly, I emerge.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0