And then.......

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Murk said it was because Mal and AP tried to kill him off but the truth is....this place ain't been anything without some little girl throwing out big words words like "tumultuous". Well, here I am.

I (formerly known as "just me") have been on massive hiatus as you all know. Now...Doc Murk won't dare tell my secrets because I have paid him not to and he knows I know where he lives. Thus, no one really knows what I have been doing or why I suddenly went cold....no trail...just silence. Well...you don't need to worry about where I've been. Just welcome me home like you would any pet and feed me your bleeding heart. Okay?

Alright, let me give you something that is WoW worthy.

I've been researching a lot of shit (and playing with my "happy aquarium" on Facebook - seriously). For awhile there, I was losing my fucking mind with what I had been researching. My research took me traveling to places I had never been to and meeting people I could never have imagined meeting. This has been one crazy ass year!

And then.....amongst it all.....it happened......IT......HAPPEND. Suffice to say....I haven't been the same since. Okay, sure....you guys are going to say I'm nuts....or I'm screwing around.....but I'm being dead serious right now.

I had the kundalini awakening followed directly by a full blown chakra openning and it lasted for WEEKS....not seconds...not minutes...WEEKS. Since then, I have been tapped into universal knowledge and entities beyond ordinary "reality" - if you can call it that, I've been given access to information about what is going to happen in 2012, the demise of the current civil structure and how the new civilization should live, I've been given the ability to heal....but it's 100 x's stronger then before, I've been reconnected to Spirit in a way that is in divine perfection with the universal order and I found out that if we're not going to wake up anytime soon, we can pretty much kiss our asses good bye. I've been reconnected to a very key element from my past that is vital to my future, I've had several "coincidental" happenings that have furthered my faith, and by the grace of God, I've been liberated from my previous physical limitations.

I'm exhausted......I'm weary on my road.......I have so much that needs to be told here and now. But I need to sleep......

For now........I'm calling my brothers out........it's time to gather on the Hill.
~Em

2 comments:

Blah Blah Blah, the rise of R'yleh, I will believe when I see it . . .

YOU HEAR THAT CTHULHU!

I'm not talking H.P. Lovecraft here, my friend.....

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0