(Yet Another) Five Women The Angry Piper Would Totally Do The Sex With (Besides Toyi)

Monday, December 03, 2007


1. Mimi Rogers
She was once married to Tom Cruise. She is no longer married to him. Since then, Tom has been married twice: first to Nicole Kidman and now, Katie Holmes. In case you needed it, here is further proof that Tom Cruise is a fucking whackbag.



2. Sophie Marceau
Once named “The Woman Most Men want to Sleep With” in her native France. Not very hard to see why.


3. Famke Janssen
Look at this picture. Just look at it. If I still need to explain myself, I cannot help you. You obviously love cock.



4. Catherine Bell
However, not even her incredible hotness can entice me to watch JAG.

5. Jennifer Tilly

Yes. For exactly the reasons you think.


Bonus: Queen Latifah
Is anyone who knows me at all surprised by this?

6 comments:

Sara Sue said...

I love the look on the guy's face behind Queen Latifah!

OOOOOHH the Ladies first, the Ladies first

Eve said...

I think I would do Catherine Bell.

FreeOscar said...

I would do 'em.

I assumeyou would marry these succubi first . . .

OH HELL YEAH.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0